Note: Boat specifications, age class definitions and a guide to special age recognitions are to be found in the USCA Competition rules see below (second document).
USCA Organizational Documents
• USCA Bylaws, Rules & Regulations, 2019 Edition
USCA Competition Rules, Hosting National Championships, etc.
• USCA Competition Rules 2019
• Hosting the 2019 USCA Nationals – Requirements and Instructions, 2019
• Hosting the 2019 USCA Nationals – Bid Forms, 2019
• Hosting the USCA Stock Aluminum Nationals – Requirements and Instructions, 2019-2020
• Hosting the USCA Stock Aluminum Nationals – Bid Forms, 2019-2020
• A Guide to Hosting an Annual Meeting for the USCA
• How to Make a Bid to Host the January 2018 USCA Annual Meeting
USCA‘s Historical Record
• 2010 USCA Historian’s Record (published March 2011)
• Welcome Paddler – USCA‘s classic Safety Brochure . The brochure unfolds to a non-standard size – larger that 8.5 x 11 inches, but can be downloaded and viewed on screen by clicking the link here. Contact Larry Latta at PO Box 5473, Lafayette, IN 47903 to order pre-printed quantities for distribution at paddling events.
Promotional Documents / Brochures
• Come Paddle With Us — click here to download a high-resolution pdf for home printing
— or contact Larry Latta to obtain pre-printed quantities for distribution at paddling events.